Stackers Training is holding a forklift appreciation course on Friday 15th June at our training centre at Apollo Park, Wroxton, near Banbury.
The course will be useful for Managers and Supervisors who don’t necessarily operate trucks themselves but have a requirement to understand the difficulties faced by forklift truck drivers in their day to day operations.
The course will run from 10.00 am to approximately 3.00 pm and a buffet lunch will be provided. This will provide a valuable insight into what is involved in becoming a qualified forklift driver and the difficulties they face whilst operating in a busy production / logistics environment.
The following areas will be covered:
- Types of training and durations
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Types of forklift
- Importance of Daily Checks and how to carry out a pre-shift inspection
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Lift truck stability
- Handling loads / Safe loads
- Undue pressure at work on newly trained forklift drivers
- Introduction to the Forklift Truck
- Mounting and Dismounting truck to avoid injury
The course will cost £75 + VAT per person which will include lunch. Places are limited so if you would like to book, please contact Stackers Training on 0800 024 8084 or e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible to secure your place.