We are open for training
We are open for training but the safety of our trainees and instructors are very important to us so strict rules will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
We want everyone to feel happy and safe on our site so measures are being put in place as follows:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on arrival (and for use throughout the day)
- Instructors will ensure that practical and theoretical training is delivered without breaching the 2 metre social distancing rule whenever possible.
- Instructors will clean the forklifts between users.
- Instructors will clean tables, chairs and frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis.
- Trainees should bring their own packed lunches and make their own drinks.
- Anyone who develops a high temperature or persistent cough whilst training will be sent home immediately.
Please stay safe and respect others.